Condiment made with 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil. Cold pressed. Harvest campaign 2022/2023. Tasting notes Aromatic taste and pungent and intense scent. Pairings Its ideal use is raw. White and red meats, grilled vegetables, boiled or baked potatoes, chickpeas, focaccia bread and bruschetta.
Rosemary flavoured oil
€3.50 – €6.50
20 in stock
Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, natural rosemary extract.
Production area of olives: the countryside of Ginosa and surrounding areas.
Average altitude of the olive groves: 350 meters above sea level
Storage of olives: perforated crates.
Oil Storage: stainless steel tanks.
Sizes: 250 ml glass bottle,100 ml glass bottle.
Average values for 100 ml of product.
Energy value: 828 kcal – 3404 kj
Fats 92 g – of which saturated fatty acids 12 g
Carbohydrates 0 g
Of which sugars 0 g
Proteins 0 g
Salt 0 g
– Any deposit on the bottom of bottles or cans indicates a spontaneous and natural decantation of the product, and it is not to be considered unhealthy or harmful.
– Superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
– Storage: in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources.
Close the cap after use.
– Storage temperature: from 14 to 18 degrees centigrades.
At low temperatures the oil might freeze.
– Best before: within 16 months from the date of packaging.
Rosemary oil bottle, 250ml, Rosemary oil bottle, 100ml