100% Italian extra virgin olive oil. Cold pressed. Harvest campaign 2021/2022.
EXTRAVIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Taste and aroma: a sweet and balanced oil, slightly bitter and spicy, sweet almond scent.
Pairings: dishes with a delicate taste such as raw fish, shellfish, crustaceans, meat and fish carpaccio, white meats, salads, grilled, boiled or steamed vegetables.
Excellent for the preparation of preserves such as those in oil, for fried fish and typical Apulian Panzerotti.
Preparation of desserts and ice creams, vaporised on cream or vanilla ice cream.
Variety of olives: mainly mature.
Olive ripening stage: half ripening.
Method of olive harvesting: harvested by hand or with mechanical shakers. The olives are harvested directly from the trees.
Olive harvesting area: Ginosa countryside and surroundings.
Average altitude of the olive groves: 350 meters above sea level
Planting layout: traditional.
Storage of olives: perforated crates and bins.
Processing times: within 24 hours of harvesting.
Extraction method: continuous cycle. Cold pressed.
Oil storage: stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature.
Average values for 100 ml of product.
Energy value: 828 kcal – 3404 kj
Fats 92 g – of which saturated fatty acids 12 g
Carbohydrates 0 g
Of which sugars 0 g
Proteins 0 g
Salt 0 g
– Any deposit on the bottom of bottles or cans indicates a spontaneous and natural decantation of the product, and it is not to be considered unhealthy or harmful.
– Superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
– Storage: in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources.
Close the cap after use.
– Storage temperature: from 14 to 18 degrees centigrades.
At low temperatures the oil might freeze.
– Best before: within 16 months from the date of packaging.
Taupe orcio 250ml