Condiment made with 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil. Cold pressed. Harvest campaign 2022/2023. The orange citrus oil is made by simultaneously pressing very fresh olives and oranges. Tasting notes Persistent aroma and delicate taste of ripe olives and oranges. Pairings Its ideal use is raw. Meat carpaccio, white meats, fish carpaccio, octopus salad, mixed salads (its recommended use is on fennel salads and julienne carrot salad), desserts and ice cream preparation. Vaporised on cream or vanilla flavoured ice cream.
Orange citrus oil
€3.70 – €6.80
20 in stock
Ingredients: ripe olives and oranges.
Production area of olives and oranges: the countryside of Ginosa and surrounding areas.
Average altitude of citrus and olive groves: 350 meters above sea level
Storage of olives and oranges: perforated crates.
Processing time: within 12 – 14 hours of harvesting
Extraction method: continuous cycle
Oil Storage: stainless steel tanks.
Sizes: 250 ml glass bottle,100 ml glass bottle.
Average values for 100 ml of product.
Energy value: 828 kcal – 3404 kj
Fats 92 g – of which saturated fatty acids 12 g
Carbohydrates 0 g
Of which sugars 0 g
Proteins 0 g
Salt 0 g
– Any deposit on the bottom of bottles or cans indicates a spontaneous and natural decantation of the product, and it is not to be considered unhealthy or harmful.
– Superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
– Storage: in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources.
Close the cap after use.
– Storage temperature: from 14 to 18 degrees centigrades.
At low temperatures the oil might freeze.
– Best before: within 16 months from the date of packaging.
Orange oil, bottle 250ml, Orange oil, bottle 100ml