INTENSO 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil. Cold pressed. Harvest campaign 2020/2021.
€11.20 – €175.00
INTENSO EXTRA-VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
100% Italian extra virgin olive oil. Cold pressed.
Harvest Campaign 2019/2020
Taste and aroma: bitter and spicy, scent of fresh olives and artichoke.
Pairings: dishes with a strong flavour such as legume soups, red meats, roast in bread crust, seasoned durum wheat Apulian frisella.
Variety of olives: mainly unripe.
Olive ripening stage: unripe.
Olive harvesting method: harvested by hand or with mechanical shakers. The olives are harvested directly from the trees.
Olive harvest area: Ginosa countryside and surroundings.
Average altitude of the olive groves: 350 meters above sea level
Planting layout: traditional.
Storage of olives: perforated crates and bins.
Processing time: within 24 hours of harvesting.
Extraction method: continuous cycle. Cold pressed.
Oil Storage: stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature.
Sizes: 5 litre can, 3 litre can, 1 litre can. 1 litre bottle, 750 ml bottle, 500 ml bottle, 250 ml bottle, 100 ml bottle.
Average values for 100 ml of product.
Energy value: 828 kcal – 3404 kj
Fats 92 g – of which saturated fatty acids 12 g
Carbohydrates 0 g
Of which sugars 0 g
Proteins 0 g
Salt 0 g
– Any deposit on the bottom of bottles or cans indicates a spontaneous and natural decantation of the product, and it is not to be considered unhealthy or harmful.
– Superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
– Storage: in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources.
Close the cap after use.
– Storage temperature: from 14 to 18 degrees centigrades.
At low temperatures the oil might freeze.
– Best before: within 16 months from the date of packaging.
5 litre Can, 3 litre Can, 1 litre Can, Box of 2 cans (5 litres each), Box of 4 cans (5 litres each), Box of 5 cans (3 litres each), Box of 10 cans (1 litre each)